top of page
FIELDS OF BATTLE
"The Order’s founding purpose is to defeat modernism, the synthesis of all heresies, and rebuild Christendom by defending the Faith, Holy Mother Church, the faithful, and reinforcing Christian virtue in the Republic. - Constitutional Charter & Code, 2020
"The primary fields of battle are the domestic church (the family), the parish, and society at large. Knights will engage the enemy in the spiritual and temporal realms, focusing on education, the conversion of souls, and the well-being of the family." - Constitutional Charter & Code, 2020
Imperial Family of Blessed Emperor Karl of Austria
Holy Families are the building blocks of society.
A good Catholic man can have the greatest impact on society and Holy Mother Church by leading his family in the Catholic Faith and trying to replicate the Holy Family.
- The Father, as the head of the family, is the spiritual magistrate of the Domestic Church.
- Fathers are responsible for the temporal and spiritual well-being of the Family.
- Fathers, as the masculine presence, is the defender of Truth and against all error.
- Fathers, in marital partnership, foster future citizens of the Kingdom of Heaven.
Recollection; after decades of persecution by the Soviet Union, families preserved the Faith.
"How happy good [fathers] will be when they go before God's judgement seat and are able to say 'Those whom Thou hast given me I have guarded' (John 17:12)." - My Catholic Faith, 1954
READ ARTICLES ON CATHOLIC FATHERHOOD
Keep the Faith and revere the Lord.
As lay men, we can't expect to have significant impact on the condition of Holy Mother Church. That is the responsibility of good Priests and Bishops, but good Catholic men can be leaders in their local parish.
- Good leaders can be a spiritual example by leading the Holy Rosary before Mass.
- Catholic men can organize classes to help educate on Holy Eucharist and Holy Sacrifice of the Mass.
- With others, offer support for Eucharistic Processions, Benedictions, and Adoration.
- Organize fundraisers for traditional vestments, communion rails, and high altars.
- Furthermore, we can give priests the support and encouragement necessary to bring reverence back to the Church.
"From the rising of the sun even to the going down, my name is great among the Gentiles: and in every place there is sacrifice, and there is offered to my name a clean oblation." - (Mal., 1, 11).
Coronation of Charlemagne as Holy Roman Emperor by Pope Leo III
Make disciples of all nations.
Before the Lord ascended to Heaven, He commanded us to "Going therefore, teach ye all nations; baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you." (Mt. 28:19-20)
- As good Catholic leaders, we must cooperate with God in His commandment; for our Lady said: "Whatsoever he shall say to you, do ye." (Jn. 2:5)
- Life is a difficult pilgrimage, but good Catholic leaders can, in partnership with the Church, can build and maintain a safe and just society to nurture future saints.
- Society, including the Church, is dominated by secularism and modernism, and as clerics have been compromised, we lay Catholic men have no choice but to intervene.
"Who’s going to save our Church? It’s not our bishops, it’s not our priests and it is not the religious. It is up to you, the people. You have the minds, the eyes and the ears to save the Church. Your mission is to see that the priests act like priests, your bishops act like bishops, and the religious act like religious." - Archbishop Fulton Sheen.
bottom of page